Reiki (pronounced “ray key”) means “Universal Life Force”. It is an ancient healing technique and spiritual practice created by Mikao Usui and launched in Japan.
Reiki is a dynamic tool for tapping into a larger system of universal life energy that already flows around and through our bodies. This class will show you the Reiki techniques and how to apply them to heal emotional, physical, and energetic imbalances.
Included in Reiki 1 Training
- The Ancient Roots of Reiki explained.
- Your first attunement – the process that makes Reiki always available to you.
- Hand positions explained – purpose and function.
- Instruction on exactly how to give Reiki to yourself and to others.
- Hands-on practice to give you confidence in your technique.
- Reiki book / manual.
- Reiki Level 1 certificate.
At completion, you will be certified to perform Reiki on yourself, others, animals, and plants. You must be present for the entire duration of the class in order to receive your certification.
Date: Sunday, October 25, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM with a break.
Location: We will email you complete instructions before the class.